Terms & Conditions
§ 1 MUSIC & MERCHANDISE PURCHASES
1. All music offered through this website is copyrighted and registered, same as all other products offered, and all content displayed under this domain.
2. Digital music downloads: Upon payment, the purchased audio files can be downloaded in the previously chosen format(s). The link(s) will be valid for 3 downloads each and expires after one week. The user* is responsible for downloading the file(s) within this time frame.
3. All other music or non-music purchases: Upon payment, the purchased item(s) will be shipped within one month.
§ 2 REVOCATION
1. Customers from Germany have the right to revoke their purchase within 14 days. Customers from other EU countries have the right to revoke their purchase within 7 days. Sent item(s) have to be returned by the customer, on his/her own costs.
§ 3 LICENSE / COPYRIGHT
1. With purchase (or free download through an authorized coupon) of music from this site, the user acquires a license to replay the records** for private use. If the music is going to be replayed commercially, royalties have do be paid accordingly.
2. Copying (other than for reasonable personal private applications by the user), commercial and non-commercial re-distribution, editions (including any kind of re-encoding of the original audio files into same or other formats) require the permission of the copyright owner, same as any other commercial exploitation of the audio files which is not covered already by royalties.
§ 4 DISCLAIMER
1. Purchased Items
The owner of this webshop reserves the right not to be liable for any possible damages caused by the use or of products offered through this website.
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
3. Referrals and links
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages – unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page.
The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s agreement.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted – if and so far technically possible and reasonable – without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymizated data or an alias.
6. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from.
§ 5 SEVERABILITY CLAUSE
1. If any of the above stated terms is not legal or correct, this will have no effect on the validity of other terms.
* User = the one who purchases through this site.
** Records = Any kind of recorded (and copyrighted) media available through this site, such as for example digital downloads (e.g. MP3, AAC or FLAC format), CDs, vinyl, tape, and any other future media, etc.