Last Updated date: 1609245484
- 127.0.0.1:8080 (also may referred as: “we”, “us”, “service”, “our site”, “our website”, “this website”, “127.0.0.1:8080″…) More info about our organization can be found on “about us” page, if such exists)
- Personally identifying information (also referred as: “PII”. It may include, but not limited to: Name, Email, Number, Address …)
§ 1 Who We Are
You can learn more about our website through “imprint” page (available in footer menu).
§ 2 Introduction
§ 3 Introduction
- Like most website operators, we collect information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, referring site, the date-time of visitor request and some other metrics. Our purpose in collecting such information is to better understand how our visitors use our website, to make the website more customized and optimized to visitor, to make security revisions of our systems and for similar important reasons. From time to time, we may release non-PII in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- We only disclose non-PII under the same circumstances that we disclose PII (as described below).
§ 4 Gathering of PII
Your personal data is used to provide the information, goods and services, for billing, order fulfillment and other essential functions offered through our website to you. The amount and type of information our site gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, when we permit some kind of functionality on our website (like: registrations, comments, feedback forms or other common interactional functionalities) then visitor who tries to use such functionality, may be asked to provide a name, username, email address or similar common personal information.
§ 5 Security
- The security of your personal information is important to us, and we protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure or use, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, as there exist 3rd party factors that are not under our control (internet provider, the server where our sites are hosted, the infrastructure or management system which serves our website and some other 3rd party factors). While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- When you see that our website starts with HTTPS://, then it means our website uses secure sockets layers (SSL), which encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
§ 6 Links to External Sites
- We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
§ 7 Advertisements
§ 8 Comments
§ 9 Media
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
§ 10 Cookies
§ 11 How to View or Delete Your Cookies?
To delete cookies in your browser, please follow the instructions explained at https://aboutcookies.org/ .
§ 12 How Can You Request a Copy or Erasure of Personal Information About You?
Contact us and send us the request for which of your personal information you want to be deleted.
§ 13 How Long We retain Your Data
When you publish something, upload media, login, register or doing other actions on our site, the specific cookies might be saved in your browser in order to provide the stable functionality. Expiration dates of cookies varies, and we can’t exactly describe the logic behind creation/deletion of the cookies (coming from our website) and how long each cookie might last or when it will be destroyed, as all these depends on dynamic nature of website CMS and user interaction with website. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata might be retained indefinitely. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
§ 14 Used Services
- Analytical services to monitor the behavior of visitors to our website. We may use third-party services (like Google Analytics or other alternatives) for such purposes.
§ 15 Embedded content from other websites
§ 16 Email Newsletter
If our site has a newsletter, and you sign up to our newsletter, then we may use your email address to send you information about products or services. You can opt out of these at any point.
§ 16 Protection of Certain PII
- Our website discloses PII or potentially PII only to those of its employees, contractors affiliated (partner) organizations or service providers (i) in order to process it on our organization’s behalf or to provide services available at our website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. We will not rent, trade or sell PII or potentially PII to anyone. Other than to the recipients as described above, we disclose such information only:
- We are required by law, court order or other governmental request;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or ours, third parties or the public at large;
- If we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person(s);
- To enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements;
- If you are a registered user on our site and have supplied your email address, we may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with us and our products. We expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. We take all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially PII or PII.
§ 17 Minor’s Privacy
Our website primarily aims people of legal age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your minor has provided us with personal information, please contact us. When we discover that a minor has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our storage.
§ 18 Affiliate Disclosure
This site may uses affiliate links and earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
§ 19 E-Commerce
In case if products or services are sold on our site, then those who engage in transactions with our website – by purchasing our services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, our site collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with our site. We do not disclose PII other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply PII, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities. When making payments (unless there is any embedded payment processor fields built-in our website and you see that you make a payment directly within our website) you will be redirected to 3rd party payment processor’s website (like PayPal, Visa, Stripe or other reputable payment processor website), where you put your credentials, and not on your site. So, we do not have an access and don’t collect credit card or Paypal credentials.
§ 20 Business Transfers
If our organization, website, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of our website may continue to use your PII as set forth in this policy.
§ 21 What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
§ 22 Changes in these policies
Although most changes are likely to be minor, we may change these terms from time to time, and in our sole discretion. We encourage visitors to frequently check this page for any changes. Your continued use of this site after any change in these terms will constitute your acceptance of such change.
§ 23 Contact Information
If you have any questions about these terms, contact us via the “contact” link in the main menu or the “imprint” link in the footer menu.