Terms & Conditions
Last Updated date: 30.12.2020
- 127.0.0.1:8080 (also may referred as: “we”, “us”, “service”, “our site”, “our website”, “this website”, “seller”, “127.0.0.1:8080″…) More info about our organization can be found on “imprint” page, if such exists)
- Personally identifying information (also referred as: “PII”. It may include, but not limited to: Name, Email, Number, Address …)
- You (may reffered as “User”, “customer”, “downloading person”
§ 1 Who We Are
You can learn more about our website through “imprint” page (available in footer menu).
§ 2 Introduction
These Terms and Conditions written on this page will be applied fully and affect to your use of our website. By using our website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written here. You must not use our website if you disagree with any of these terms. Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use our service. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Even though some users might not know the English language or for other reasons they are unable to read these terms, all users are still bounded by these terms.
§ 3 Limitation of Liability
- In no event we, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our website whether such liability is under contract. We, including our officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of our website. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
§ 4 Intellectual Property Rights
- Other than the content you may own, under these Terms, we and/or our licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in our website, except maybe for external links and unless it’s noted differently in specific cases on our website.
- Our service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of us and our licensors.
- You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing or listening the material contained on our Website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and music. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
§ 5 Restrictions
- You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing, selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any our material in any other media;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any our material for commercial purposes
- Using our website in any way that may affect us negatively or may be damaging to our site
- Using our website in any way that impacts user access to our site
- Using our website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to our website, or to any person or business entity
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to our site or services, unless gives special permission from us in advance
- Certain areas of our website may be restricted from being accessed by you and we may further restrict access by customers to any areas of this website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
§ 6 No Warranties
Our website is provided “as is”, with all faults, and we express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to our website or the materials contained on our Website. Also, nothing contained on this website shall be interpreted as advising you. You use our service at your sole risk.
§ 7 Your Content
- Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. We reserve the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
- If our website includes online shop or sells something, there may be additional terms invloved, and you have to read that (if such exists) on our website.
§ 8 Online Shop / Purchases
- Purchases of offered products on this website may be done by following these steps:
- Choosing a product.
- Clicking on the “Add to cart” or “Buy now” link.
- “Buy now” buttons are a direct checkout and skips the shopping cart and checkout process on our website, and redirects the customer direct to paypal to complete the payment process without further notice. The purchase process continues with step 1.9.
- “Add to cart” buttons are adding a prodct to the cart which can be reviewed from the checkout page. The purchase process is continues with step 1.3
- Navigating to the checkout page by clicking on the “checkout” button in the main menu.
- Reviewing the order on the checkout page where it is also possible to remove products from the shopping cart.
- In case of physical products are to be purchased it may be required to provide shipping and billing address on the checkout page.
- For digital downloads it may be required to just provide an email adress.
- Clicking on “Check out with Paypal” or “Proceed to Paypal” to complete payment.
- After the payment is completed, the customer is redirected back to this Website for order review. In case of digital downloads have been purchased the download link and invoice link is to be found on the review page. Both invoice and product download link are also sent to the provided email of the customer. The product download link is valid 10 days and can be used 10 times within this time. Only the customer is allowed to use this download link.
- The purchase is accepted by the seller after the products have been paid and delivered.
§ 9 Music / Downloads
- With the purchase of digital or physical (music) records as well as free downloads via coupons the customer or downloading person (in case of free downloads) acquires a license for private replay of the purchased or downloaded records only.
- Public performance of the records or the intellectual property contained on the records is subject to the payment of royalties, and only allowed when royalties are paid.
- No copyrights of the records or the recorded intellectual property are transferred in any form to the customer or downloading person.
- The customer is particularly not allowed to publish, sell, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialize any of the material from this website.
- Digital (music) purchases are delivered as mp3 downloads. The links are valid 10 days and can be downloaded 10 times. Only the customer is allowed to use the provided download links.
§ 10 Right of Withdrawal
- The customer has the right to withdraw from purchases made through this Website and is eligible for refund of the purchased article upon written notice within 14 days.
- The customer pays the costs of returning the purchased items and is responsible for the return within 14 days after withdrawal. The items have to reach the seller in the same condition as they were when bought.
- In case of any flaws or damages of the returned item, the seller has the right to deduct those from the refund up to 100% of the initial purchase price.
- Digital products delivered via download are exempted from the right of withdrawal.
§ 11 Accounts
- If our website or service permits creation of accounts and you create an account with us, you have to provide the information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so is a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our service.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our service or a third-party service.
- You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
§ 12 Indemnification
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Our website from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
§ 13 Variation of Terms
Our site is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using our website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
§ 14 Severability
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be removed without affecting the remaining provisions herein and may be replaced by a provision which comes the meant provisions closest.
§ 15 Age Restriction
Our website primarily aims people of legal age, and wherever our website includes any content that shouldn’t be used by minors (either per visitor’s local laws and regulations or international regulations), we don’t allow those people to use our website.
§ 16 Assignment
We are allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms, unless we give you the permission.
§ 17 Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between our site and you in relation to your use of our site, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
§ 18 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms (or any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute in connection with any such contract) will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of organization’s residence country, which is to be found in the imprint of this page, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in our country for the resolution of any disputes. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
§ 19 Additional Terms
Depending on your activities when visiting our website, you may be required to agree to additional terms and conditions presented on the specific page you will be using.
§ 20 Termination
- We have a right to terminate or restrict access to our service without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever.
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. Upon termination, your right to use the service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you can either notify us that and also, you may simply discontinue using the service.
§ 21 Links to External Sites
Our site may contain links to external sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. If you wish, you can review the Terms of every site you visit. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
§ 22 Changes in These Terms
These Terms supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the service. Although most changes are likely to be minor, we reserve the right to change these terms from time to time, in our sole discretion. We encourage visitors to frequently check this page for any changes. Your continued use of this site after any change in the Terms will constitute your acceptance of such change.
§ 23 Cookies
§ 24 Contact Information
If you have any questions about these terms, contact us via the “contact” link in the main menu or the “imprint” link in the footer menu.